803 Blaine St
Edgerton, WI 53534
Meticulously care for property features beautiful woodwork, refinished maple HW floors in the DR, a stain glass window and pocket door. Built in the early 1900's, the original craftsmanship was maintained through an abundance of updates over the past 10 yrs. The manicured landscaping surrounds a peaceful back porch w/ pergola perfect for sipping coffee/entertaining. An added stamped concrete walkway leads to a 2nd garage (heated) with plenty of room for any hobbyist. The home is separated from the schools by only a footbridge and is just down the street from the city pool. Only minutes to I90.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830757
- Taxes: $3,558
- Basement: Other Foundation, Partial
- Garage: 1 car, 2 car, Additional Garage, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Victorian
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Edgerton Community
- Middle School: Edgerton
- High School: Edgerton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x14
- Bedroom #2: 10x12
- Kitchen: 10x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 10x15
- Dining Room: 16x10
- Foyer: 4x5
- Other: 8x11
- Laundry: 10x09
Accuracy of information for 803 Blaine St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Pat'S Realty Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.