635 Johnson St
Stoughton, WI 53589
Walk into a living room flooded in sunlight with beautiful brick fireplace & refinished wood floors! Kitchen features new slate appliances with tiled backsplash and is open to dining area. Updated bath & wood floors thru all 3 bedrooms. Newly finished lower level offers spacious family room complete w/built-in shelves & cubbies and a den/office. Partially fenced back yard & two car garage. Enjoy this spacious corner lot on a quiet street while sitting on the screened porch, or grill out with friends on the paved patio out back. Only blocks to schools & parks! Includes 1 Year UHP Home Warranty!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830691
- Taxes: $3,932
- Basement: Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 10x12
- Bedroom #2: 8x13
- Bedroom #3: 9x9
- Family Room: 15x16
- Kitchen: 8x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x16
- DenOffice: 9x12
- Dining Area: 8x9
Accuracy of information for 635 Johnson St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Badger Realty Group
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.