409 E Saratoga St
Tomah, WI 54660
Lovingly cared for, this home has had so many updates. Newer roof, siding, windows, insulation, furnace, CA, kitchen and bath. The custom built butcher block island/bar is great when entertaining. Open, airy and spacious, the living and dining areas make living here easy. The main level bedroom has lots of built-ins which provides many options such as nursery, toy/craft room or office. Enjoy the summer evenings while breathing in the beautifully scented air from the perennial gardens and lilacs. Convenient to everything yet in a quaint neighborhood. This is not just a house, it's a home.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830661
- Taxes: $3,022
- Basement: Block Foundation, Full
- Garage: 3 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Tomah
- High School: Tomah
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16X18
- Bedroom #2: 10X15
- Bedroom #3: 8X11
- Bedroom #4: 11X10
- Kitchen: 15X11
- Living/Grt Rm: 15X23
- Dining Room: 11X20
- Laundry: 0x0
Accuracy of information for 409 E Saratoga St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.