320 W Valley St
Dodgeville, WI 53533
Just like new and efficient too! An appealing ranch style home with entertaining open floor plan, dining area with patio doors to a spacious private deck, a very grand kitchen boasting all upgraded appliances, in-floor heat in main bath, new main level washer and dryer and a fully finished walk-out lower level with storm cellar great for canning and wine storage. Recently added aero shield insulation reducing utility bills and improving air flow. Nestled on a nicely landscaped lot with sizable shed for storing all your gardening tools. Don't let this one get away!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830646
- Taxes: $4,485
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Dodgeville
- Middle School: Dodgeville
- High School: Dodgeville
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x15
- Bedroom #2: 10x12
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Family Room: 33x26
- Kitchen: 12x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 19x17
- Dining Room: 10x15
- ExerciseRm: 19x13
Accuracy of information for 320 W Valley St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.