408 S Egbert St
Monona, IA 52159
This house has lots of character! 3 bed 3 bath brick home. You will be amazed at the beauty of the real wood floors, doors, trim, built-ins & transom windows that still adorn this house. His & hers walk-in closets in the upper level master & a walk in in the 2nd upstairs bedroom are a great surprise. Spacious 2nd floor full bathroom. Kitchen is bright, open & welcoming. 2 car garage with plenty of extra space for storage & a second kitchen. Step outside & enjoy the privacy of your side yard patio that offers plenty of room for entertaining. This is a must see property. Property sold "as is."
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830551
- Taxes: $2,570
- Basement: Block Foundation, Full, Other Foundation, Toilet Only
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Cape Cod, Tudor/Provincial
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Call School District
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13X15
- Bedroom #2: 11X15
- Bedroom #3: 11X15
- Kitchen: 13X18
- Living/Grt Rm: 15X14
- Other: 10X7
- DenOffice: 8X15
- Laundry: Stacked
- Other3: 6X14
- Dining Area: 13X15
Accuracy of information for 408 S Egbert St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Welter Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.