N5446 Skinner Hollow Rd
Adams, WI 53566
Nestled privately in the hills between charming Monroe & New Glarus is a quality Energy Star Certified 1 owner home with pride throughout. The first floor has an open feeling w/ 9' ceilings, Large eat-in Kitchen, split BR design, Master suite offers a separate shower & jetted tub, the formal Dining room &Master BR have tray ceilings, Gas FP in Living room. The LL w/ 10' ceilings has a wonderful L-shaped Rec room, bath, egress window, & tons of storage. Pull up to the circle driveway that leads to an extra large 2 car garage(720sf). & shed for storage. Horses allowed too!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830243
- Taxes: $4,260
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Garage stall > 26 ft deep, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Security system, Split Bedroom, Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck, Storage building
- Elementary School: Monroe
- Middle School: Monroe
- High School: Monroe
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x14
- Bedroom #2: 12x13
- Bedroom #3: 14x12
- Family Room: 17x52
- Kitchen: 26x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x17
- Dining Room: 14x12
- Rec Room: 10x13
- Laundry: 6x4
- Dining Area: 0x0
Accuracy of information for N5446 Skinner Hollow Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Allen Realty, Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.