Landmark 1856 historic stone estate on 17+ acres only one mile west of Mineral Point. This fully restored grand farmhouse is sited with commanding views of meadows, white-fenced pastures, woods, & a gorgeous valley of the Pecatonica River. The home has two elegant bay windows on the first floor & large windows in every room that fill the house with natural light. Beautifully restored inside & out. The 17+ acres include a classic Wisconsin red barn, an original 2-story stone house from the 1830s, root cellars, rock outcroppings & towering 140 year old White Pine trees lining the driveway!
Listing Provided Courtesy of First Weber Inc