2111 Adams St
Madison, WI 53711
This is the one you've been waiting for! Stunning Hart DeNoble masterpiece. Superior quality & craftsmanship throughout this all brick home. The 4 bdrm 2 car det gar with spacious storage above is a rare find. The casual living spaces on the 1st fl incl, charming library w/flr to ceiling built in shelving, gas fireplace & built in seating, sunroom, gourmet kit w/all the bells & whistles incl Viking Range, Sub-Zero frig & counter bar, walk in pantry AND butler's pantry. The 3rd flr bonus rm is a GEM & winter views of Lake Wingra. Mstr bath is a Spa retreat. A must see!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1830065
- Taxes: $23,364
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: Gas burning, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 17x14
- Bedroom #2: 13x13
- Bedroom #3: 11x14
- Bedroom #4: 11x12
- Family Room: 16x23
- Kitchen: 10x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x19
- Sun Room: 10x14
- DenOffice: 11x12
- Laundry: 8x5
- Dining Area: 14x14
- Other3: 12x7
- Other4: 15x34
Accuracy of information for 2111 Adams St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.