106 Ac County Road I
Summit, WI 53968
Once in a Lifetime Recreational Property in Southwestern Wisconsin Brace yourself for 106+/- preeminent acres of Southwestern Wisconsin's finest recreational land to hit the market in years. This masterful estate is impeccable for a permanent home or cabin retreat just minutes from the quaint village of Wonewoc. You'll find this property with not only a plethora of wildlife, but also stunning rock outcroppings. prominent timber and Crossman Creek suited with a waterfall!
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Horses Allowed, In a flood plain, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural, Single family
- MLS ID: 1829918
- Utilities Available: None
- Topography: Level, Rolling, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 16.0
- Tillable Acreage: 15.0
- Wooded Acreage: 75.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Easements, Flood plain map, Topography map
- Elementary School: Wonewoc
- Middle School: Wonewoc
- High School: Wonewoc
Accuracy of information for 106 Ac County Road I, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: United Country Badgerland Auction & Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.