840 S 4th St
Stoughton, WI 53589
No showings until Saturday, 5/12 at the open house. Beautifully updated 2-story home across from Mandt Park! The interior boasts bamboo floors, recently finished mud room, many replacement windows, and upper level bath with ceramic tile floors and concrete vanity. Other features include 2-car garage, and deck overlooking large yard. Sit on the gorgeous front patio and watch softball games, parades, and the Stoughton fair! Updated furnace and AC in 2014.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829875
- Taxes: $3,385
- Basement: Full, Radon Mitigation System
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, National Folk/Farm house
- Kitchen Features:
- Interior Features: Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13X12
- Bedroom #2: 10X8
- Kitchen: 13X11
- Living/Grt Rm: 14X11
- Dining Room: 17X11
Accuracy of information for 840 S 4th St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.