4422 Rolla Ln
Madison, WI 53711
Spacious former Parade Home has so much to offer! Lrg lvrm w/ gas FP includes huge picture window that allows the sunlight to stream in, making this a warm & inviting place to call home! Well throughout space includes a galley kitchen that provides tons of cabinet & counter space, along w/ dinette area for family meals. Formal dining area is open to lvrm allowing it to accommodate any size get-together! Wd Flrs in bdmrs. Fam Rm offers more windows to enjoy the tranquility of the backyard w/ access to newer composite deck & fenced in kennel area! Wouldn't take much to finish LL 18x20 Rec Rm!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829862
- Taxes: $6,330
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tri-level
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Midvale/Lincoln
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x15
- Bedroom #2: 12x12
- Bedroom #3: 10x11
- Family Room: 10x15
- Kitchen: 9x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x21
- Dining Room: 9x10
- Foyer: 5x6
- Rec Room: 18x20
- Laundry: 5x11
- Dining Area: 6x8
- Other3: 6x15
Accuracy of information for 4422 Rolla Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.