L4 N Kearley Rd
Green Lake, WI 53946
Heavily wooded building lot located on the north side of Little Green Lake. Gently sloping building area with moderate slope to water's edge. Stairway installed. Landing area at shoreline. Utility services available, well and private septic system required. Sand and gravel lake bottom. Elevated site offers view of Little Green Lake, which is known as a prolific fish producer and home to trophy musky. Small sheds for storage on premises.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1829839
- Utilities Available: Cable, Electricity, Natural gas, Telephone
- Topography: Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Can not be divided, Certified survey, Fences Allowed, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Markesan
- Middle School: Markesan
- High School: Markesan
Accuracy of information for L4 N Kearley Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Adashun Jones Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.