2230 Fox Ave
Madison, WI 53711
Dudgeon-Monroe neighborhood on the bike path! Location, location!! Classic 1927 home lovingly cared for by the current owner for 40 years! Gorgeous original trim, crown moulding, french doors, sunroom, arched doorways, and hardwood floors throughout. Original period tile in bathroom. Updated kitchen, solid cabinets with neat features such as pull out drawers, bread drawer, and flour sifter. Walk up attic has potential! Back deck, brand new roof and landscaping. Near UW Campus, Hospitals, Edgewood, and Monroe St. shopping. Hop on the southwest commuter path right out your back door!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829795
- Taxes: $8,676
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Freezer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x7
- Kitchen: 10x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x12
- Dining Room: 12x12
- Sun Room: 13x8
Accuracy of information for 2230 Fox Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: The Alvarado Group, Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.