11501 Fork Rd
Wiota, WI 53530
Picture perfect country retreat! See the incredible views from every room in this beautiful setting. The main home nestled on a hillside overlooking the pond, is a custom built 4800+ sqft contemporary w/ 3 bdrms incl 1st flr Master, 2.5 baths, gourmet kitch w/ built-in appliances, floor to ceiling windows, screened porch & many terraces for you to sit back & enjoy the views. There is also a completely remodeled 122 yr old cottage that is perfect for your guest house, B&B or rental. Property consists of 56 ac w/ 24 tillable ac, 2 ac pond, woods, mowed trails & outblgs. You won't want to leave!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829794
- Taxes: $8,155
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partial, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Additional Garage, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Free standing STOVE, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Separate Living Quarters, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Darlington
- Middle School: Darlington
- High School: Darlington
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 17x15
- Bedroom #2: 14x12
- Bedroom #3: 13x11
- Family Room: 13x18
- Kitchen: 18x23
- Living/Grt Rm: 23x19
- Loft: 56x9
- ScreendPch: 19x18
- Laundry: 9x7
- Dining Area: 23x11
- Other3: 16x18
- Other4: 11x10
Accuracy of information for 11501 Fork Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Potterton-Rule Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.