1609 Waunona Way
Madison, WI 53713
Wonderful 2 story home with deeded access to Lake Monona. It features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with lake views from almost every room! Updated kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and double oven. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings throughout. Master suite with walk in closet, full bath and balcony overlooking the large fenced in yard with room to garden and play! Plenty of space to entertain with bonus second story loft and partially finished basement already wired. Come see it today and spend your summer enjoying lakefront living!!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829632
- Taxes: $6,497
- Basement: Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Glendale
- Middle School: Sennett
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21X13
- Bedroom #2: 13X10
- Bedroom #3: 11X9
- Family Room: 13X12
- Kitchen: 11X9
- Living/Grt Rm: 15X13
- Dining Room: 12X9
Accuracy of information for 1609 Waunona Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lane Estate Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.