2234 Buckingham Rd
Stoughton, WI 53589
Open House Details
- Date: Saturday, May 26
- Time: 12:00PM-2:00PM
This contemporary half duplex home, located on Stoughton's north side features, living room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and lots of natural lighting. The kitchen has a breakfast bar, a view and access to private back yard with patio. Spacious master suite w/ private bath, and a "bonus" screened in porch off the master bedroom. Additional 2BRs in upper level w/ 2nd full bath. Laundry located conveniently on first level. Large finished lower level family room with 3/4 bathroom. A 2 stall garage with opener. This comfortable home with all it has to offer, will not last long.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829500
- Taxes: $4,146
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Fireplace: Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x15
- Bedroom #2: 10x12
- Bedroom #3: 10x12
- Kitchen: 12x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x15
- Dining Room: 10x13
- Rec Room: 12x26
- Laundry: 9x10
Accuracy of information for 2234 Buckingham Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Crow Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.