1509 Skinner Ln
Stoughton, WI 53589
Lovingly maintained home on quiet cul-de-sac featuring an open floor plan w/ generous sized living room, tons of light thru bay window. Entertaining is easy w/dining area right off the kitchen and deck out the back. Kitchen has ample counter space, pantry & broom closet. Some hard wood in bedrooms, spacious bath. Lower level family room w/gas fireplace on huge brick wall + walkout to spacious private backyard. Wrap it up w/a nice sized 2 car garage, overall plenty of storage, this is a true gem waiting plus you'll love the shutter & window box details. Get ready to add your spring flowers!!!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1829008
- Taxes: $3,864
- Basement: Full, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bi-level
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck, Storage building
- Elementary School: Sandhill
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Bedroom #3: 10X11
- Kitchen: 10X11
- Living/Grt Rm: 13X15
- Dining Room: 10X11
- Other3: 14X23
- Master Bedroom: 11X12
- Bedroom #2: 10X11
Accuracy of information for 1509 Skinner Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.