443 Virginia Terr
Madison, WI 53726
Stunning Hillington Tudor that offers the best of both worlds - Historic character and charm, with exceptional modern updates, located in one of Madison's most sought-after established neighborhoods. The heart of this home is its gourmet kitchen with a large island, SS appliances, Quartz counters, and beautiful cabinetry. Additional features include a 2nd story master with an en suite bath, balcony, and vaulted ceilings. There are 3 more bedrooms upstairs, screen porch, and a finished LL with a family room, wet bar, sauna, and 5th bedroom. Close to schools, downtown, and the Bike Trail.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1828582
- Taxes: $14,051
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Walkout
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Sauna, Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 20x14
- Bedroom #2: 14x12
- Bedroom #3: 14x11
- Bedroom #4: 13x7
- Bedroom #5: 13x12
- Family Room: 17x16
- Kitchen: 15x15
- Living/Grt Rm: 19x14
- Dining Room: 14x11
- DenOffice: 13x13
- ScreendPch: 16x9
- Laundry: 8x6
Accuracy of information for 443 Virginia Terr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.