212 Draper St
North Freedom, WI 53951
Overlooking the Baraboo River you will love this easy to maintain year round or get away Ranch home. Great log exterior with nicely maintained exterior large living room with FP and beautiful yard for enjoying gardening and just being outside. Conveniently located to the area attractions and outdoor activities, state parks all in the quaint Village of North Freedom. Homes like this are always in demand so act now. All measurements to be verified by buyer.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1828184
- Taxes: $2,642
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features:
- Interior Features: Cable available, High Speed Internet, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: North Freedom
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x12
- Kitchen: 14x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x20
Accuracy of information for 212 Draper St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.