21 Lukken Ct
Madison, WI 53704
OPEN HOUSE on 5/6 CANCELLED. A well-maintained home on the east side of Madison that's on a quiet cul-de-sac full of character & charm. This quaint colonial has newer vinyl siding and BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The upstairs has also been updated with white trim and new carpet. Enjoy the privacy of a fenced-in yard and larger lot, but still have the convenience of Madison at your fingertips. UHP home warranty included!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1827985
- Taxes: $4,152
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Sandburg
- Middle School: Sherman
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x12
- Bedroom #2: 11x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x10
- Kitchen: 12x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x14
- Dining Room: 12x10
Accuracy of information for 21 Lukken Ct, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.