Douglas, WI 53920
This level 1.8 acre waterfront lot is waiting for your plans to start making memories. Located in Briggsville, Marquette county on a private dead end road in an area with nice homes. 100' feet of front on 855 acre Mason Lake which is known for excellent fishing incl. Largemouth bass, Bluegill and more, plus swimming and water skiing. Close to WI Dells, and 1 39. Walk downtown to restaurants or just watch the beautiful sunsets. Fiber optic internet available. Come to the country and lakefront living today. Taxes include a $100 Lake Assoc. fee.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1827187
- Utilities Available: Some underground
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Can not be divided, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Neenah Creek
- Middle School: Spring Hill
- High School: Wisconsin Dells
Accuracy of information for Douglas, WI, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: United Country Hamele Auction & Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.