329 Dover Ave
Lincoln, WI 53964
Wildlife abounds in this whole quarter section of magnificent pine forest! This abandoned farmstead consists of 160.8 slightly rolling acres & has some hardwoods mixed in too. Make this your own private sanctuary away from the rest of the world or invite your friends to this productive deer camp! Some timber value on this property. The SE portion has been harvested to encourage new growth. Located in the heart of Adams County within minutes of everything you love to do! 20 minutes drive from Castle Rock Lake & the Wisconsin River! Even closer to the State Park, golfing & Friendship Beach.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Horses Allowed, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural
- MLS ID: 1827107
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Telephone
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 160.8
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Adams-Friendship
Accuracy of information for 329 Dover Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Landman Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.