401 Big Stone Tr
Madison, WI 53562
This exquisite home is nestled in a warm, friendly, neighborhood on a beautiful lot backing to pond. You'll be able to enjoy a peaceful, country feel while still having access to all Middleton has to offer. Newer construction with an open floor plan allows for plenty of space for friends & family to gather. Master bedroom & 3 additional bedrooms are all located upstairs allowing the family area to remain separate from the living area. Finished basement provides loads of room to entertain. Screened in porch is perfect for relaxing and recharging. Come see everything this home has to offer!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1825925
- Taxes: $10,955
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Great room, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features:
- Elementary School: West Middleton
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Family Room: 26x17
- Master Bedroom: 16x15
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Bedroom #4: 13x12
- Kitchen: 15x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x14
- Dining Room: 13x11
- DenOffice: 13x11
- Mud Room: 11x7
- Laundry: 8x5
Accuracy of information for 401 Big Stone Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.