5209 Brandenburg Way
Madison, WI 53718
Welcome home! This 3 bedroom house has been freshly painted and is ready for you to move in. The spacious backyard with patio is fenced and the front porch is a perfect spot to relax. The finished lower level family room has an egress window & a newly installed 3/4 bath and plenty of storage space. One-car attached garage. Gas stove! Plenty of cabinet space! Energy Star Home and a limited home warranty for your piece of mind. Room sizes & square footage are approximate: buyers to verify if important.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1825264
- Taxes: $3,965
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Total finished
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Glendale
- Middle School: Sennett
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x12
- Bedroom #2: 10x9
- Bedroom #3: 10x9
- Kitchen: 18x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x13
- Rec Room: 25x18
Accuracy of information for 5209 Brandenburg Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.