40 Ac Sneed Creek Rd
Wyoming, WI 53588
Located in Scenic Wyoming Valley between Spring Green and Dodgeville,this quiet picturesque property is well hidden with a central basin with native grasses. Surrounding knolls are wooded and there has been no timbering in over 30 years. Nice rock outcroppings, 14 acres for that food plot, or use as grazing for a few horses! Lots of trails throughout, driveway is part dirt/part gravel. Electric on the property. Tons of wildlife, wildflowers and peace and quiet! Great building spots, old perc test-may need updating! No government programs.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Horses Allowed, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural
- MLS ID: 1824838
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Topography: Rolling, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 14.0
- Wooded Acreage: 25.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Approved perc test, Certified survey, Easements, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed
- Elementary School: Dodgeville
- Middle School: Dodgeville
- High School: Dodgeville
Accuracy of information for 40 Ac Sneed Creek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.