N14309 21st Ave
Armenia, WI 54646
Location, location, location. Walking distance to Wilderness County Park on Petenwell Lake- 2nd largest lake in Wisconsin (sandy beach & boat launch at the park). Buildable 9.89 acre parcel with mature hardwoods across from Petenwell Lake. Wildlife galore from wild turkey to deer. Not many larger parcels available in the area. Camping is allowed all season long (permit required). Enjoy what this area has to offer: boating, fishing, swimming, camping, hunting, atv, snowmobiling, biking just to name a few. On ATV trail. Snowmobile trail near by. Bait shop just block away. Must see!
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 330x1305
- Lot Description: Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1824798
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Telephone
- Topography: Level
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 9.89
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Certified survey, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Necedah
- Middle School: Necedah
- High School: Necedah
Accuracy of information for N14309 21st Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Castle Rock Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.