310 Chaucer St
Edgerton, WI 53534
Tucked in on a dead end street on a large, wooded lot bordering Saunder's Creek, this modern ranch home has plenty to offer. Built in just 2013, this home features a large master suite with his/her closets. An open floor plan leads to a spacious kitchen with plenty of counter space, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and an island. Other highlights include wood floors, gas fireplace and first floor laundry. The unfinished basement offers opportunity for additional square footage or bedrooms. Quiet and private, yet a short drive to Madison or Janesville, it's a great opportunity.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824680
- Taxes: $3,791
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Radon Mitigation System, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features:
- Elementary School: Edgerton Community
- Middle School: Edgerton
- High School: Edgerton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14X13
- Bedroom #2: 11X10
- Kitchen: 16X11
- Living/Grt Rm: 15X13
Accuracy of information for 310 Chaucer St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.