6070 County Road J
Vermont, WI 53515
No showings until 3/17 after 11am. Set on 70 acres of awe inspiring, undulating land with hills, woods, open prairie, farm land and a 1000 ft frontage on a gorgeous trout stream that meanders through the property. This home is a peaceful retreat. The modern house is airy, warm and inviting with a two story stone wood burning fireplace taking center stage. You'll love the spacious main floor master and finished lower level with a second kitchen, bedroom and full bath--a perfect mother-in-law suite! Outbuildings include an office and green house. 1 year UHP Home Warranty included.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824647
- Taxes: $10,078
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Crawl space, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partial, Partially finished, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Great room, Jetted bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Storage building
- Elementary School: BlackMazo
- Middle School: Wisconsin Heights
- High School: Wisconsin Heights
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x13
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Bedroom #4: 11x11
- Family Room: 27x19
- Kitchen: 15x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 22x16
- Dining Room: 14x11
- DenOffice: 21x15
- 2ndKitchen: 17x12
- Dining Area: 13x13
- Other3: 12x11
Accuracy of information for 6070 County Road J, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.