3713 Clover Ln
Madison, WI 53714
Showings start 8am on 3/17.Wonderful bungalow in the quiet Olbrich Park Neighborhood!Kitchen overlooks the backyard.Living rm & main flr bdrms feature hardwood floors.Upstairs bedroom currently being used as a TV room but could be a master suite w/attached 1/2 bath.LL currently being used for storage but could be finished off.Fenced backyard with patio and pergola.Close to Capital City Bike Path, Willy St, UW, hospitals & more!Updates include: Furnace '14, H20 heater '18, H20 softener '10, Gutters '10, Washer & Dryer '17. Being sold AS-IS. UHP home warranty included.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824639
- Taxes: $4,075
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Schenk
- Middle School: Whitehorse
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x10
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 16x11
- Kitchen: 14x8
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x11
Accuracy of information for 3713 Clover Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.