924 Ellis Ave
Baraboo, WI 53913
Old farmhouse high on a hill with views of the Baraboo Bluffs. Property is available to bundle with 932 Ellis. Home needs TLC and will not qualify for FHA or VA loans. Newer 2 car garage, 2 storage sheds, huge pagoda to watch the sunsets, and even your own windmill! Seller to fill cistern next to windmill prior to closing. Property overlooks ballpark, and hillside of over 10,000 pines and hardwoods that were planted by seller.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824604
- Taxes: $1,958
- Basement: Other Foundation, Partial, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Gazebo, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21x10
- Bedroom #2: 18x18
- Kitchen: 12x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x12
- Dining Room: 12x10
- DenOffice: 10x9
- Laundry: 9x8
Accuracy of information for 924 Ellis Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Exp Realty, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.