3134 Lindbergh St
Madison, WI 53704
Showings start Friday 3/16 at 8am. (Open Sunday 3/18 12-2.) Prepare to be Charmed!! 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home - a block from Olbrich Gardens! Cheerful layout of 1344 sq ft with interior windows, fresh paint and gorgeous wood floors. Mostly-fenced backyard includes one car garage, garden beds and room to play. Stroll through your neighborhood or take the bike path! Atwood & Willie St. await. Seller prefers a quick closing.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824562
- Taxes: $5,216
- Basement: Crawl space, Full, Partial
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Cape Cod
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Lowell
- Middle School: OKeeffe
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x14
- Bedroom #2: 11x11
- Bedroom #3: 9x8
- Kitchen: 10x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x12
- Dining Room: 9x11
- Dining Area: 8x9
Accuracy of information for 3134 Lindbergh St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.