S1415 W Dutch Hollow Rd
Woodland, WI 53941
You will love the ambiance of this Tuscan style home located in a small rural community with green space and nature all around. Almost 2 acres of land that features a large fenced garden area and a beautiful paver patio. Lounge in the all-season sun room(it will be your favorite space)and enjoy being the chef in the open arched kitchen/dining/great room area. 2 main lvl bedrooms & laundry make clean up easy. The lower lvl has close to 1300 SF of finished space with a media/theater room/ and a bedroom & 1/2 bath with a wine storage area. Huge 3 car garage. See feature list in documents.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824250
- Taxes: $3,852
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Fireplace: Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Wonewoc
- Middle School: Wonewoc
- High School: Wonewoc
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x12
- Bedroom #2: 14x12
- Bedroom #3: 12x10
- Kitchen: 19x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x15
- Sun Room: 17x11
- Rec Room: 22x19
- Other3: 15x13
- Dining Area: 11x9
Accuracy of information for S1415 W Dutch Hollow Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.