3128 Bollenbeck St
Cross Plains, WI 53528
Excellent 1 owner home featuring an extra enclosed garage stall 9.7x23 w/access to back yard plus a perfect place to store that special car. Vaulted ceilings in fmly. rm & remodeled kitchen (2016) w/SS appliances, breakfast bar open to the fmly. rm w/brick gas FP + patio doors leading to rear yard where chain link fence is back lot line. Mst.Bdrm suite offers a walk-in closet, built-ins + large remodeled bath w/new shower. The lower level rec room features freestanding gas stove, wet bar, 1/2 bath + enormous amount of unfinished space for storage or future expansion. UHP Elite included!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1824136
- Taxes: $5,481
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Free standing STOVE, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Park
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x15
- Bedroom #2: 11x12
- Bedroom #3: 11x12
- Family Room: 14x16
- Kitchen: 12x16
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x16
- Dining Room: 12x16
- Rec Room: 18x25
Accuracy of information for 3128 Bollenbeck St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.