1320 Crawford St
Baraboo, WI 53913
INTERIOR PICTURES TO FOLLOW. Nearly an acre of land in the City of Baraboo with two story older home in very nice condition. Future laundry area could be easily converted to a bath/laundry room on the main level. Great potential for a family home. One owner for past 61 years. Very nice two car plus detached garage/workshop (30 X 24) with opener and lawn utility shed. Great location. Assessment includes lots 1 and 2 of csm attached. Two adjoining vacant lots for sale. See CSM 6622 (Lot 2-$39,900-approx 147X288-off 12th Ave) (Lot 3-$39,900-136X265-off Crawford St)
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823765
- Taxes: $3,193
- Basement: Full, Other Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Kitchen Features: Microwave, Range/Oven
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 19X14
- Bedroom #2: 15X11
- Bedroom #3: 13X9
- Family Room: 21X11
- Kitchen: 19X15
- Living/Grt Rm: 19X14
- Foyer: 8X6
- Laundry: 13X7
Accuracy of information for 1320 Crawford St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Harry Machtan Realty, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.