3069 Sunnyside St
Pleasant Springs, WI 53589
Stunning lake home with breathtaking views! Custom built 6 bedroom 4 bath transitional 2 story with amazing open floor plan that offers panoramic views from almost every room in the house. Entertain in the gourmet kitchen, great room with gas fireplace, sun room and screened porch leading to large patio. Spacious master suite features large walk-in closet and private bathroom with whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. Exposed lower level features family room, bar and game area with lots of storage. Incredible boathouse, 3 car garage, main level office/bedroom and much more!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823603
- Taxes: $10,532
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Sump Pump
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Central vac, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 17x13
- Bedroom #2: 15x13
- Bedroom #3: 13x13
- Bedroom #4: 12x11
- Bedroom #5: 15x13
- Family Room: 16x16
- Kitchen: 14x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x16
- Bedroom: 15x11
- Sun Room: 15x13
- Dining Area: 14x14
- Other3: 16x14
- Other4: 15x13
Accuracy of information for 3069 Sunnyside St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Pinnacle Real Estate Group Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.