802 Cottonville Ave
Preston, WI 53934
This Adams County 40 acre retreat is located in a QDM Neighborhood. Minutes from the famous Castle Rock- Petenwell waterway. Footsteps from the buildings a small pond is located which allows you to view waterfowl and the local deer-turkey population. This property hunts big, it allows for many deer stand locations to hunt with various wind patterns. There is a good trail system through the property making easy access. The newer 24X40 pole building gives you enough room to store all the toys!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823528
- Taxes: $2,893
- Basement: None
- Garage: 2 car, Detached
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Split Bedroom
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Adams-Friendship
- Middle School: Adams-Friendship
- High School: Adams-Friendship
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 10x10
- Bedroom #2: 10x10
- Kitchen: 12x18
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x18
Accuracy of information for 802 Cottonville Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: United Country Hamele Auction & Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.