2375 Williams Point Dr
Pleasant Springs, WI 53589
YOUR SUBLIME HAS ARRIVED! This mid-century, Lake Kegonsa home sits on TWO GORGEOUS LOTS with over 160' of frontage, and the choice is YOURS - update the existing home or let this SPECTACULAR lot become the site of that dream home you've been working toward! Two beds (FR could be 3rd) & 2 baths, large living room w/FP and plenty of HUGE picture windows and patio doors for a flood of sunshine throughout the day and lake views and sunsets that will take your breath away! Relax on the patio, the deck or the pier. Boat lift included also. Gently sloping lot could allow lower exposure on new home.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823440
- Taxes: $10,176
- Basement: Block Foundation, Crawl space, Outside entry only, Partial
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12X18
- Bedroom #2: 10X12
- Family Room: 12X24
- Kitchen: 10X19
- Living/Grt Rm: 15X20
Accuracy of information for 2375 Williams Point Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Matson & Assoc., Inc. Real Living
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.