7801 Cherry Wood Ln
Middleton, WI 53593
This special hideaway is tucked away at the end of a wooded cul-de-sac on one of the best streets in Cherrywood. Here you are surrounded by peace and nature and sightings of deer are a daily experience.Exceedingly well-maintained, some of the special features include a newer kitchen with granite tops and SS appliances, newer carpeting, 2 fireplaces, an amazing sun room/screened porch, a gorgeous master suite with an attached bath and a large walk-in closet, plus room to roam inside and out.Lots of usable outdoor living space including an al fresco dining spot with a view.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823266
- Taxes: $5,835
- Basement: Crawl space, Full, Partially finished, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tri-level
- Fireplace: Gas burning, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: West Middleton
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 17x14
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 13x10
- Bedroom #4: 11x11
- Family Room: 22x13
- Kitchen: 11x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 23x13
- Dining Room: 11x11
- Rec Room: 28x13
- Sun Room: 19x13
Accuracy of information for 7801 Cherry Wood Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.