2730 Chamberlain Ave
Madison, WI 53705
Handsome 4 bedroom just a short walk to UW Hospital. Convenient to great schools, UW Campus, shopping and restaurants. Maintains the charm of the 1930's with gleaming hardwood floors, natural trim, stone exterior, 2 stone fireplaces & screen porch surrounded by gardens with a second floor deck above. All this with updates to accommodate today's life styles. Long list of updates includes new roof & attic insulation, refinished hardwood floors, high efficiency Anderson windows and much more.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823209
- Taxes: $10,281
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- Bedroom #2: 13x12
- Bedroom #3: 13x10
- Bedroom #4: 13x09
- Family Room: 31x17
- Kitchen: 15x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x13
- Dining Room: 13x12
Accuracy of information for 2730 Chamberlain Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.