N7815 Newville Rd
Waterloo, WI 53594
No showings till open house! 2 Parcels (8.93 acres) with outbuilding & chicken coop & approximately 1 acre pond that is about 17 feet deep with fish. Breathtaking views & abundance of wildlife. Newer home with rich hickory floors, elegant white cabinets & trim throughout. True Mother-in-Law Suite with full second kitchen & 2nd laundry area. Sitting area with warm gas fireplace leads to kitchen wrapped in cabinets offering counter space galore & finished with stainless steel appliances overlooking breath taking view. Second floor welcomes you with reading area/office nook.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1823129
- Taxes: $4,343
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Jetted bathtub, Separate Living Quarters, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Electronic Pet Containment System, Storage building
- Elementary School: Waterloo
- Middle School: Waterloo
- High School: Waterloo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x13
- Bedroom #2: 11x12
- Bedroom #3: 11x11
- Bedroom #4: 10x11
- Family Room: 16x11
- Kitchen: 10x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x14
- DenOffice: 12x12
- Foyer: 10x6
- Dining Area: 10x10
Accuracy of information for N7815 Newville Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: House To Home Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.