2809 Sunflower Dr
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Spacious ranch home w/beautiful interior features & 9' ceilings. Den & sitting room off foyer. Stunning sleek kitchen w/Wolf cook-top & honed granite counter-tops. Screen porch offering a tranquil sanctuary. Living room hosts gas fireplace & showcases the crown molding throughout the home. Sizable master suite w/tiled walk-in shower. Main floor laundry w/counter-top space. Lower level perfect for kids, guests and entertaining. Theater room, bedrooms & bump out bar area. Sprinkler & security systems. Easy access to anywhere in Madison area. Full of natural light & meticulously maintained.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1822970
- Taxes: $9,065
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Access to Basement, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary, Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Security system, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Sprinkler system
- Elementary School: Leopold
- Middle School: Cherokee
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x17
- Bedroom #2: 13x12
- Bedroom #3: 12x12
- Bedroom #4: 13x13
- Family Room: 21x23
- Kitchen: 15x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x17
- DenOffice: 15x13
- Theater: 19x16
- Laundry: 10x6
- Dining Area: 11x11
- Other3: 16x11
Accuracy of information for 2809 Sunflower Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.