671 County Road A
New Chester, WI 53936
PARADISE FOUND! Set on 8 partially wooded acres, this outstanding full log home features 3 BR and 3 Baths. The great room with its cathedral ceiling and huge wood burning fireplace exudes warmth and the beauty of wood. A full basement offers ample storage. The LP furnace was recently replaced. From the screened porch, you'll enjoy views of the hundreds of perennial flowers and shrubs artistically planted. An open meadow extends to the south. The garage has 2 OH doors and a workshop in the 3rd bay. While visible from the road, you'll enjoy living in this Master Gardener's paradise.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1822886
- Taxes: $2,337
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 3 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Log Home
- Fireplace: Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Grand Marsh
- Middle School: Adams-Friendship
- High School: Adams-Friendship
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x13
- Bedroom #2: 10x13
- Bedroom #3: 10x17
- Kitchen: 10x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x19
- Dining Room: 10x11
Accuracy of information for 671 County Road A, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Knutson Country Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.