30 Bradford Ln
Madison, WI 53714
Looking for a great home on the Eastside near parks schools and shopping? Look no further. As you enter this home, you are welcomed by beautiful hardwood floors and bright sunny windows. The eat-in kitchen has wonderful cabinets and updated counters. Even the main bath has been updated. Venture to the lower level and you'll find a nice space for a home office and a large family room complete with a bar for entertaining. The rear yard offers privacy by mature landscaping and a privacy screen along the patio with plenty of room for grilling and relaxing. The 1.5 car garage even has a work bench.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1822185
- Taxes: $3,785
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, High Speed Internet, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Schenk
- Middle School: Whitehorse
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 10x11
- Bedroom #2: 09x11
- Bedroom #3: 09x10
- Family Room: 12x14
- Kitchen: 10x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x15
- DenOffice: 11x13
Accuracy of information for 30 Bradford Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.