13710 Airport Rd
Freeman, WI 54628
Ever wanted to have your own airfield with a hangar? Here's your chance! Just north of Ferryville in Crawford County, you'll find the Turkey Bluff airfield which includes a 2200 foot grass strip overlooking the Mississippi River and a 40X46 foot free span hangar with concrete floor. The property has a total of 53.19 surveyed acres including approximately 38 acres of wooded land that shows good deer sign and 9+/- acres of income producing tillable ground. Nice building sites (possible shared well) and the Mississippi River is only 5 minutes away.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Adjacent to park/public land, Horses Allowed, Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Other
- MLS ID: 1822030
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Topography: Rolling
- Pasture Acreage: 5.0
- Tillable Acreage: 9.0
- Wooded Acreage: 38.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Certified survey, Easements, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed, Topography map, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: De Soto
- High School: De Soto
Accuracy of information for 13710 Airport Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.