L36 Forest Hill Ln
Marietta, WI 53805
Extraordinary views from this bluff top parcel overlooking the Wisconsin River valley. This 6.8 acres joins large tracts of state owned lands on the east and south sides offering lots of room to roam. Lot is at the end of the private road so no traffic and very peaceful. A beautiful building site for your new home and an attractive opportunity for a getaway location. Call for more info and to schedule a visit here today.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Adjacent to park/public land, Horses Allowed, Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1821883
- Utilities Available: All underground, Electricity
- Topography: Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 6.8
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Certified survey, Fences Allowed, Restrictions/covenants, Storage Building Allowed, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Boscobel
- Middle School: Boscobel
- High School: Boscobel
Accuracy of information for L36 Forest Hill Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.