2368 Blue Grass Ln
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Well here is an opportunity... built in 1963, this lovely home is looking for only it's second owners to call it Home! Come in and you will find gleaming hardwood floors in the every room of this bright, sunny, floor plan. The rear yard features mature trees, a patio with grilling station and a large storage shed. Whether you are enjoying breakfast in the east facing dining area, or a quiet evening in the west facing living room, the large windows make it warm and inviting. Adjacent to Greenfield Park, and located in a rural subdivision the home you have been wanting, is finally available!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1821560
- Taxes: $4,149
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Additional Garage, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other, Tri-level
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Oregon
- High School: Oregon
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x13
- Bedroom #2: 10x13
- Bedroom #3: 10x10
- Family Room: 13x22
- Kitchen: 08x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x19
- Dining Area: 12x12
- Laundry: 6x14
Accuracy of information for 2368 Blue Grass Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.