431 Pluto St
Madison, WI 53718
Ready 4/18/18! Get the peace of mind that comes with award-winning,quality craftsmanship & energy efficiency that can only be found in a Veridian home. On average, a Focus On Energy & Green Built certified Veridian home is 70% more energy efficient than a typical used home! Even more, all Veridian homes come fully loaded with custom features & the best brands, like Auburn Ridge cabinetry & Kohler plumbing fixtures. To top it off, they even come with a comprehensive warranty backed by a full service team.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1821301
- Taxes: $142
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Alley Entrance, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house, Other
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Disposal, Kitchen Island
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Elvehjem
- Middle School: Sennett
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13X13
- Bedroom #2: 10X11
- Bedroom #3: 10X11
- Kitchen: 12X08
- Living/Grt Rm: 13X15
- Laundry: 07X08
- Dining Area: 12X10
Accuracy of information for 431 Pluto St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.