322 S 2nd St
Evansville, WI 53536
You'll be impressed with this warm and welcoming 2 story home which had been completely remodeled/updated right down to the studs, w/in the last approx. 6 years! This Charming home features: 6 Panel Doors, 1st floor laundry, formal DR, LR with fireplace w/gleaming maple floors, solid oak kitchen cabinets w/solid surface counters, w/all appliances inc., oak staircase leading up to 3 bedrooms, w/all new carpeting in the last 2 weeks. Master bath has hickory vanity/linen closet. 1 year Home Warranty Included. 24 x 36 garage w/opener. A MUST SEE, & IN MOVE IN CONDITION!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1821252
- Taxes: $4,153
- Basement: Other Foundation, Partial, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Central vac, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Levi Leonard
- Middle School: Jc Mckenna
- High School: Evansville
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x14
- Bedroom #2: 13x12
- Bedroom #3: 13x12
- Kitchen: 12x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x15
- Dining Room: 11x18
- DenOffice: 8x13
- Laundry: 10x7
- Dining Area: 0x0
Accuracy of information for 322 S 2nd St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.