2138 Oakridge Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Open house 3/4, 10-noon. Fully restored original woodwork and refinished hardwood floors throughout gleam in this wonderfully maintained 4 br American Foursquare on extraordinary QUARTER ACRE LOT in Atwood! Rare for the neighborhood features ideal for contemporary living include: huge finished attic with lake view as bonus rec room space, large first-floor half bath, spacious kitchen, butler's pantry for plentiful kitchen storage, deep closets, mudroom, abundant built-in dry storage in dry basement and attic. Newer 1.5 car garage with extra storage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1821100
- Taxes: $9,536
- Basement: Other Foundation, Partially finished, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Toilet Only
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Walk Thru Bedroom, Walk-in closet(s), Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Lapham/Marquette
- Middle School: OKeeffe
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Other3: 17x15
- Master Bedroom: 12x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 11x11
- Bedroom #4: 10x8
- Family Room: 23x20
- Kitchen: 14x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x12
- Dining Room: 16x12
- ScreendPch: 22x7
- DenOffice: 13x10
Accuracy of information for 2138 Oakridge Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: The Alvarado Group, Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.