1829 Melrose St
Madison, WI 53704-3325
Sweet ranch/bungalow on near north side close to parks, Willy Coop & Warner beach/boat launch! Spacious living boasts gleaming oak flrs, wood burning stove, expansive windows & open to eat-in kitchen w/ gas range! Sweet owners bdrm (currently an artist space) offering a large closet w/organizers. The other bdrms have glass french doors & one leads out to a charming 3 season porch which overlooks the large fenced yard w/patio, gardens & space for fido! Spacious LL rec room w/built-in storage and/or studio space, new carpet & a throw back bar area! 2 car garage w/opener! New furnace '16 & more!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1820922
- Taxes: $3,865
- Basement: Block Foundation, Crawl space, Full, Partially finished
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Free standing STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Mendota
- Middle School: Sherman
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x10
- Bedroom #2: 10x10
- Bedroom #3: 11x9
- Kitchen: 12x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x14
- 3-Season: 12x9
- Other3: 25x13
Accuracy of information for 1829 Melrose St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.